Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ulta Haul

I visited one of my favorites stores to grab me some of my favorite products.  Shea Moisture. I have used the Jamaican Black Castor Oil line before and I loved it. So I wanted to try something from a different collection. I was also already in the market for me some mousse and since It was buy 1 get one at 50% off. I decided to purchase Shea Moisture Mousse and the stuff smells really good! I do not have fine hair,my hair is thick,it use to be coarse but through the years my texture have changed for sure. The Intensive Hydration shampoo smells just like the shampoo I used from the Castor Oil line a few months ago. The consistency is very good and it cleaned my hair with lots of suds. It don't feel stripped and overall I am happy I gave this line a try. I love that I can smell some essential oils mixtures in the conditioner. I applied it to my hair and let it just sit. It smells awesome as well. I will be wrapping my hair with the mousse and in the near future I will be trying some more collections from Shea moisture. It definitely feels like my hair loves this stuff already. I know I do.




I purchased all items myself and reviews are definitely my own as I love hair care products :)


No comments:

Post a Comment