Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Select Essential Oils For The Hair Really Do Work!

It's been a long time since I wrote a new blog Post! But I'm so excited to get away and finally get the chance to write a new blog post! Wow all I can say is that I see results!
About 3 months ago I purchased a bottle of the Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil-10 ml-Eucalyptus-Oil!

I previously had already read some great information about it and I also wrote and posted a blog post about it too! So if you have not had a chance to read it do so and follow those directions!


Okay this is what I did and it added length to my hair too it's also good for healing,strengthening and cleansing properties/agents for your scalp and hair.

Every time I washed my hair I took some of the Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil-10 ml-Eucalyptus-Oil and added it to my shampoo.I did this with every other shampoo but then I made sure I rinsed/shampooed very lightly. After that,I just used my conditioner and styled as usual.

(Make Your own Essential Oils Mixtures) Grease Your Scalp

You don't have to add it to your shampoo,you can use it to grease your scalp with to circulate blood flow.
If you have some coconut oil or any carrier oil laying around you can make you a stimulating mixture.  Just scoop a medium amount of coconut oil out,place it in a nice bowl and add about 3 to 4 drops of peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil,rosemary or better yet tea tree oil. The extra virgin coconut ( Puritan's Pride Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil-16 oz-Oiloil is good too, It's up to you.

Coconut oil alone also makes your hair soft and shiny as well and it's often used as a beauty agent for the skill,weight loss,high cholesterol,cooking and good for the skin as well.


Now back to the subject! My hair grew! On the right side of my head it was a bit shorter than the left side so I wanted it to catch up! And It did!

When I don't have the time to add the Eucalyptus oil to my shampoo I add it to my hair grease days before I shampoo. I let it remain in my head a few days and then I shampoo my hair. I'm usually wearing a pony tail by then though.


It also helps sore scalp too. So if you have sore scalp go for some essential oils. Don't forget you can use these as a hot oil treatments. Warm your carrier oil such as a little bit of the coconut oil and then add the essential oils to the warm carrier oil,let cool before pouring directly in your scalp just in case it's too hot,if not,test your oil before pouring on your scalp. Afterwards,relax,light shampoo or condition and rinse however you prefer.



Puritan's Pride: Aromatherapy - - 120X90




No comments:

Post a Comment