Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Monday, November 11, 2013

Under Eye Creams/Care

Keeping your under eye light and fresh. Who would have knew that once you get pass 18,that it would take some serious eye creams and gels if you have had any problems such as stress,heredity,or just from working so hard the affect that it would take on your eyes.


The best thing is to first, be sure your diet is good as always. Try to keep stress levels down from work and keep your under your eye as moisturized as possible. Also if you have dark circles and bags from heredity you can also try and tackle that problem as well with eye gels and eye creams.although I have saw reviews on many products that cream does not help with heredity. However they could help a bit for some. Also do not rub your eyes. Avoid that as much as possible,If not it will only make your dark circles worst. I am a living witness. Skin under the eyes is very delicate.

Okay, I just started using eye creams and eye gels. Never would have knew in a million years at my young age that I would need such,but here I am today experimenting and trying to find that "right eye cream".

I love beauty and I also love beauty products as well so this has been one journey!

A few products I have had experience with thus far are the Retinol Eye Gel from Ulta.com. (Non-affiliated link) It has been very good to the skin under my eyes. I did see some improvement with my dark stressful circles but are willing to try more of it to firm a better opinion as I know it takes a little bit of time with continued use and that mean to buy more product when I am out...so far I have not done that. I just have tried other products to find that "right one".

I also have tried the Get Defensive eye cream from  meetMark.com. Not sure if they have it still available.


I tend to jump around just to try other brands as well once I am out of the usual.

This is my newest product that I have!Get Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream so happy that I was able to order this. After reading the reviews and it was on sale I figured that it wouldn't hurt. I got it and have been using it for about 2 days now. It's absorbs in the skin nice and do not take much at all. I got it on sale for $7 and delivery was very fast. It does not irritate my eyes and definitely keep under my eyes moisturized and hydrated! Now I just need to see if it helps my dark circles that's slowly going away. However I would recommend the Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream for moisture and dry skin under the eyes. However it do burn if you get it in your eyes,so once you put it on, I noticed even 6 hours later my eyes started to burn and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. Then it clicked! I had put on eye cream earlier that day.


Next product that's a plus that I want to try is the Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream 1Oz,I read that any eye cream that have caffeine is a must have!



100 Percent Pure
Share your favorite eye cream below!

No comments:

Post a Comment